jueves, 20 de marzo de 2014

ad

1) Where will you publish your ad? Why did you choose that source?
Billboard, because all people can see the billboard.

2) What are the characteristics of your product? What is the message that you want to transmit?
That my football shoes have the state of the art and more characteristics like are more frivolous.

3) Who will be your target audience? (specify gender, age, preferences, who these people are, etc.)
People that do sport special people that play football. This ad is for woman and man of all age.

4)What stereotype will you use? Why will you use it? What does this stereotype represent?
Cristiano Ronaldo is my stereotype, because is one of the better player that represent football. This represen that Cristiano use this shoes because are the best one.

5) What rhetoric device(s) will you use? Ethos, Pathos, or Logos? (min. 1, max. 2). Why did you choose this/these rhetoric device(s)? How will be present in yout advertisement?
Ethos because I use Cristiano Ronaldo to promote this shoes. Cristiano is the person that usethis shoes, I use he because is the better player in the world.

6)What will be your slogan? What kind of images will you use? What will be your ad layout? Why?
My slogan is "Buy the CTR180 and you will be like me: I'm CR7 the best player of the world". I use one pic of Cristiano showing one shoes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario